Monday, January 24, 2011

In With the New.

While I've blogged on tumblr for a while, I haven't had a legitimate blog before. I've been brainstorming ideas and here's what I've come up with.
  • Makeup posts. This is easy for me, because I absolutely love buying and trying new makeup. 
  • Magazine Reviews. I've always wished someone would read magazines every month and tell me which ones are worth buying and which ones aren't. So once a month, that's what I'm going to do.
  • Personal Posts. I've got a lot going on and I want to share
  • Quote Inspiration. I'm thinking once a week I'll do some inspiration. Maybe Wednesday nights. We'll see. 
  • Book Posts. I'd like to informally review everything I read. Keep track of it all.
  • Education Posts. These will likely take off when I'm back in school. Right now I'm not thinking about my career so much.
  • Poetry Posts. Once a week, a new poem (not by me.) This way I'll read more poetry! 
  • Miscellaneous Posts, because you can't plan for these things.
I'm also hoping to photograph my life more for this blog.
Anyhow, that's what I'm thinking. Feel free to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment