Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My last Asheville Adventure For a While

So today my mom and I drove up to Asheville to tie up loose ends, eat at our favorite restaurant and shop a little bit. It's not too long of a drive, but every drive needs the perfect playlist. The one I created was really long, but it featured a lovely little artist called Mozella! She's been a favorite of mine for a long time, but I just bought her "The Love" EP. It's amazing, as all of her songs are! Here's her little section of my spring/summer playlist:

Once we got to Asheville, I went and make a very brief appearance at my old university to collect some mail and turn in my mailbox key. After that, it was off to LUNCH! We went to my favorite Asheville spot--- Tupelo Honey Cafe. The food is new southern and always delicious!
I ordered the incredible Eggs Betty and my mom got soup and salad. If you're ever in Asheville, you've got to go to Tupelo.
Photo from Tupelo Honey

We also bought the amazing cookbook! Lucky me- I'll be eating these dishes at home.

The rest is a story for another day... specifically tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment