- My last summer at home. Tense goodbyes, sweet moments, great trips.
- Leaving for Asheville. Saying goodbye to my best friends, my team and my family.
- Losing my roommate (whoops) starting classes, struggling to make friends and feeling out of place.
- Getting shingles only a few weeks into the school year
- Getting a Crohn's flare and struggling to go to classes
- Getting shingles again
- Leaving Asheville for good
- Finishing school from home
- Deciding to transfer to Queens. The best decision I made all year. Knowing I'd finally be at home.
- Getting shingles two more times (that makes 4) and being hospitalized
- Seeing In the Heights, Spring Awakening, and Avenue Q... falling in love with musicals completely.
- Being pulled off my meds
- Doing a whole semester at home without school
- Going to the Caribbean with my family, having 2 weeks of perfect health
- Getting sicker and sicker
- Summer classes
- Finding out my disease has progressed to the worst point it has ever been, restarting meds
- Starting Beauty Forum with Danielle
- A week later starting Bicoastal Beauties in Prep Talk
|My 18th birthday party|
|Family at the Beach last summer|
|Julian and Eric (not pictured) came to visit Hannah T and I while we were at the beach :)|
|Virginia trip at the Newseum!|
|Dorm room in Asheville|
|Goat in Asheville, one of my first days.|
|The creek behind my dorm in Asheville.|
|Courtney Markowitz of Spring Awakening. She played Ilse, and was lovely.|
|Jenny and I with Christopher Wood, who played Melchior.|
|Jackson, Graham and I in New Orleans.|
|My father and I in New Orleans|
|Relaxing on the beach at Maya Chan in Costa Maya, Mexico.|
|Our family on the cruise.|
|A parrot on my shoulder in Roatan!|
|Starting Beauty Forum and Writing for Prep Talk... I can't even begin to explain how much fun it has been. I love makeup and I love blogging, so combining the two has been amazing.|
|Here we are, back at my birthday. Here's hoping 19 is a fantastic year!|