Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Favorites

These first few weeks of college have been madness. My old routines have been tossed out and replaced by ones that I could never have expected. I thought I'd share a few of the things that are helping me destress.

Sidenote: Sorry I've been kind of absentee. I'm quite busy, in the best possible way! I start Rush this week and classes have been keeping me busy as well!


Nail Painting always helps me take time out for myself. This is my newest shade- Shopy Til I Drop. It's much more Salmon Pink in person!
The favorite sweatshirt. I love this sweatshirt too much. It's become a staple, and I refuse to stop wearing it. It's just ridiculously  comfy and so cute on. Here's a link if you want to check it out!
TEA. This is my go-to when I'm cramming for Latin (my hardest class) and I don't know if I'd be making it through without it!
Legal pads- Yeah, I'm not big on notebooks and last year I discovered legal pads and I have not looked back. These have totally saved my life at college.
My Vera Bradley Lanyard- I would not be able to keep track of my house, dorm and car keys without it.

Anyhow, those are my silly little things that I'm loving. What are you enjoying these days?

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see a new post! We know how busy you must be and we are so happy to see how great the semester is starting out for you. Love this sweatshirt by the way! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete