Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Recharge Your Hair With Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge

If y'all didn't know, I am a BzzAgent, which means that I do surveys, test and review some great products. Recently I was sent three products from the new Garnier Hydra Recharge line.

My Garnier Hydra Recharge Package from BzzAgent- 3 FULL Size Products! 


This shipment timed out perfectly because I've been struggling with my hair a ton lately. As y'all know, my health is far from perfect, and it tends to impact just about every part of my body. I've been so sick that I had started to notice thinner, dryer hair--- so not ok. I had even been struggling with a super dry scalp, and using awful, smelly medicated shampoos to try and remedy my hair problems.

Enter the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge line of products. Let me start by saying that it smells amazing. All of the products are packed with superfruits like goji berry, kiwi, and passion fruit.  I feel like I'm on vacation when I shower.
But the best benefit of the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge line? My hair feels healthier. My scalp feels healthier.  My hair looks better too! It's not as dry or brittle, and it's back on the way to looking like my hair did when I was healthy. Seriously y'all, it's a miracle!

Now that I've told you how much I love using the products as a system, let me tell you a little bit more about each individual product:

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo: 
I really enjoyed this because it has a gel-like texture with moisture beads (similar to the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer beads if you've ever used those!) and it smells incredible. It's a really refreshing, bright scent, and it doesn't feel like it strips my hair of moisture like some shampoos do.

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner:  
This smells a little more mild than the shampoo because of the creamy, traditional conditioner texture. It's still got that great superfruit blend smell, and is incredibly moisturizing! I love that it's super moisturizing without being heavy and weighing down my short hair.

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture Plenish Treatment:
This is my favorite part of the set. I use it at least once a week, but it's what really turned my hair around from being lifeless and dry to being healthy and happy again. It smells super fantastic, has a creamy texture, and is a great deep conditioner. I also love that it's a 1-minute conditioner instead of the usual 5 to 10 minute treatments. I hate standing in the shower and wondering if I've let some high-priced goop sit on my head for long enough to have it work. With the Garnier 1- Minute Moisture Plenish Treatment, you can put deep condition while you shave your legs! It's easy and fast when you've got better things to do! I've been using it lots lately after I go in the hot tub, since the chlorine is bad for my hair, and it helps my hair bounce right back.  This is definitely a new holy grail product for me because it's an affordable deep conditioner that actually works, which is so hard to find!


Overall, I've been super impressed with the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge line. I have used lots of  high end shampoos and conditioners in hopes of protecting my hair, but this has really helped to keep my hair healthy and happy while my body is struggling. And that's something to smile about for sure! I would recommend this to anyone who likes fruity smelling hair products (um, who doesn't?) and anyone who feels like their hair needs a little boost. I feel like the best word to describe this line of products is nourishing. My hair feels healthier having used these products for more than a month, and for that I am so grateful!

Out and enjoying happier hair at aTaylor Swift concert with my mom. She has also used some of the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge products I was sent, and she loves them too! 

I did receive all three of these full-size products for free through BzzAgent, a Word-of-Mouth marketing program, which I am proud to represent. However, all opinions on this blog are my own and I will never review a product dishonestly or tell you about something that I am not excited about. These products truly did help my hair and I would absolutely recommend them to friends, family, or a total stranger at the store!

Have y'all tried these products? What do you think of them?

Hope y'all are doing well today!

All my love,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Love you and your mom's haircuts! So precious

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete