Monday, June 25, 2012

Concert & Kiawah Week


I just got back from a gorgeous week in Kiawah with my family and my best friend. To say it was a great beach week is an understatement. It was exactly the vacation I needed. I wish I had taken more pictures, but here are a few highlights!

Before we headed to the beach, my best friend and I saw Andy Grammer, Gavin DeGraw, and Colbie Callait. It was a ton of fun, and they were all amazing!

A few days later, we headed to the beach armed with a playlist straight from our middle school days and ready for some beach time!
Monogrammed hats on our beach walk. I'll post tomorrow about my Marley Lilly hat!
Lunch at HUSK in Charleston! 
Husk- pardon my hair, it was so humid! 
We did a little shopping, too. I was really looking for some sweet little necklaces to wear with everything, so I ended up with 4.
I may have gotten carried away. The first one is a watermelon, then a bow (both F21). The silver bow is from Handpicked, and the Wishbone is from So Good. Jenny and I got matching wishbones :)

Ok, so I was on a bow kick. These were all super cute and inexpensive. I'm hoping to dress up my short hair a little!
I also fell in love with these pink J Crew pants. They're definitely bright,  but I love the bright pants trend! 


I also grabbed another Crew Neck, because I'm totally addicted.

The other big theme of the week (besides bows, of course) was Divergent.  I'll post more about the Veronica Roth series later this week, but just know that it was AMAZING. My best friend and I each read it in two days and obsessed about it all week.


So that was my week at the beach in a nutshell! We got lots of sun and time in the sand and I really enjoyed every minute!
Hope your summers are going well! 
Love,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment