Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Love of Bunting


I have recently fallen in love with bunting. I think it's adorable, and it brightens up a space without being a huge commitment. It's perfect for dorm rooms, since it's light and can be hung with very little effort.
If you're lost and still think I'm talking about baseball, here's what I mean:



Fabric Letter bunting from Bella & Teo Boutique  Etsy Shop
Rainbow Chevron Bunting from JHP Couture Etsy Shop

Chevron Bunting from JHP Couture Etsy Shop
Custom Name Bunting from MyTurtleDoves Etsy Shop
Custom Fabric Flag Bunting from StarlitNestGifts Etsy Shop
I may have to learn how to make my own, because I'm really loving this sweet little trend! Etsy seems to be the most accesible platform to buy bunting banners, if you're interested!
What do you think of bunting? Would you hang it in your home or use it as decoration for an event?

Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that had another name! I just called them pennants and banners! I think Emerson Made used to have some, but I can't seem to find my way around the new site!

    ReplyDelete