Thursday, August 16, 2012

Prematurely Ready For Fall?



I live in Charlotte, NC.
I need to remind myself of that. That, and the fact that it's still August.
It doesn't help that Pinterest, Bath and Body Works, and all my favorite stores are coming out with pretty fall things. I'm a summer girl at heart, but I'm ready to move on.
Here's a little lust list for when fall finally rolls around. In, ya know, November.



Bath and Body Works Candles in Yummy Scents:



Darker Polish (I may have already indulged in some of these!)

CG Safari Collection (I own the glitter I'm Not Lion, and the purple Jungle Queen)



OPI Germany Collection (I own the vampy Every Month is Oktoberfest and the dark taupe Berlin there Done That)

Clothing: 
J Crew Dream Crewneck Sweater


J Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Navy


LOFT animal print sweater
I could go on and on, but I think I'll just get grumpy that it's still 100 degrees out and neon appropriate weather.
Are you ready to move on? What fall trends are you looking forward to? 

5 comments:

  1. Sooo ready to move on too! And I'm even further south... in FL. At least yall get pretty leaf changes and colder weather. :) I love everything you posted. Especially the "leaves" candle. I bought that last year & lit it every day until it burned out. Smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite things about Fall is nail polish! I live in South Florida so we have hardly any temperature change, so I love wearing new colors on my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely ready for fall too! I need to pick up some new dark shades of nail polishes! I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award! Check out my latest post to claim it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those cardigans! I would definitely pick up a few fall candles! Have a happy Saturday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!. BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that French baguette scent--mmmm I bet that smells heavenly! Fall is my favorite season, by far!

    ReplyDelete