Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kickin' It With Keds Collaborations





Ok, I have a teensy tiny confession. I am not a shoe girl. Don't throw your heels at me, ladies! I've never been all that coordinated and I have difficult feet. So I live for cutesy, comfy kicks. I'm the girl who wears out her pair of Jack Rogers and will rock a pair of classic black ballet flats probably too often in the winter. Whatever.

When it comes to the awkward Spring weather in Charlotte (y'all, it snowed this weekend?) I'm loving fun little sneakers. Keds is throwing out some seriously chic collaborations too! Can you say Kate Spade and Taylor Swift? Yes please!


I'm loving some of Taylor's Picks for Keds. Then again, I'm a fan of her style in general. Lots of girly flair and cute dots. I also love the way she's wearing the little tennis shoes with dresses and skirts. I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off, but I so want to try, don't you?
via MTV Style

Also, can we talk about the Kate Spade collaboration? I think it's very much in the same vein as the new Kate Spade Saturday line--- a more affordable, accessible Kate Spade. Still bright, still sweet, and still CUTE. These are limited edition and a little more pricey at around $75-85, but I love the patterns and colors! I think they're a great tribute to both Keds and Kate Spade!

Via Keds site

What do you think of the Keds spring line? Would you wear these fun shoes this spring? Are you loving the collaborations with Kate Spade and Taylor Swift?

Stay beautiful,
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I completely forgot you lived in Charlotte! I'm moving there in May :) Also, I'm obsessed with both of these lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Let me know if you have any questions about Charlotte, I love it here, and I've been here since I was a kid!
      I think Keds is doing such a great job of making the line more modern and accessible!

      Delete
  2. Loving the Kate Spade ones, they're darling!

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete