This couldn't be more perfect! I've been meaning to tell you more about myself :)
Thanks to Patti at The Young and the Prepless for this award!
Rule of the award: Once awarded you must write 7 facts about yourself and then award it to fellow blogger; make sure to let them know! Also, link back to the one who awarded you!
- I was born in Michigan, but I consider my self a Charlotte girl.
- I love spelling. That sounds silly for anyone after 5th grade, but I think that the ways words are spelled is interesting. I have subtitles in my mind most of the time because I am so conscious of spelling.
- I don't like shoe shopping. I love to shop for anything, but shoe shopping is my least favorite. I have big, clumsy feet and I'm very picky about comfort with shoes.
- More than anywhere else, I want to live in Rome someday.
- Valentine's Day is my favorite minor holiday. I've never had a valentine, but I've always loved the holiday.
- I love food. My mom's a chef and I grew up eating really varied cuisines.
- I don't like the way cursive capital H's look. It's just not the prettiest letter, in my opinion. Lower case h's are much nicer.
I'm Passing this award along to:
Danielle at Home Sweet Home Cupcakes
(Danielle is the reason I got this blog. She's the BEST!)
If your new to my blog, "here ya go!" please link back to me, I'm also passing this award on to you... comment below if your going to do a "7 facts post", I would love to read it!